Gennady Golovkin will put his middleweight titles on the line in Las Vegas on 16 Sep against Saul Alvarez in what is being called the boxing bout of the decade. The highly anticipated match has created a lot of excitement for boxing fans so naturally, Golovkin vs Alvarez betting odds have also become very important.
The absolutely vicious attitudes that both fighters have has made this a difficult contest to call.
Golovkin is 37-0, he has never been beaten and he means business.
Alvarez is 49-1-1, he has come a long way and improved his skills significantly since losing to Mayweather.
It is a matchup right out of boxing fan’s dream.
The even matchup of the fight is reflected in the odds as well.
Golovkin vs Alvarez Betting odds
Here are the latest odds for the GGG vs Canelo fight;
- In case of a GGG win – 4/6
- In case of a Canelo win – 6/5
- In case of a Draw – 22/1
The Method of Outcome
- In case GGG wins by Knockout, Technical Knockout or Disqualification – 11/8
- In case GGG wins by decision – 7/2
- In case Canelo wins by Knockout, Technical Knockout or Disqualification – 7/1
- In case Canelo wins by decision – 2/1
Will fight last for all 12 rounds?
- Yes – 8/11
- No – Evens
When will the fight end?
- In case of Rounds 1, 2, or 3 – 7/1
- In case of Rounds 4, 5, or 6 – 9/2
- In case of Rounds 7, 8, or 9 – 4/1
- In case of Rounds 10, 11, or 12 – 13/2
- In case fight goes the distance – 8/11
Golovkin still remains the slight favorite but Canelo is very close behind in the odds.
The Undercard for GGG vs Canelo
The undercard for the Supremacy fight has also been announced.
Golden Boy Promotions’ very own Diego De La Hoya is also on the card. He will face Randy Caballero in a junior featherweight matchup. The full undercard is given below:
Check out all these exciting boxing bouts and prepare for the mega event of GGG vs Canelo.
The fight takes place this Saturday at the T Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.