If you are feeling blue or angry, if you see yourself tired and drained from a whole day work, or if the training is taking a toll on your social life and that makes you frustrated and restless, then you don’t need to worry.
RDX Sports acknowledges the athletes of this world, and we would never want our great fighters to be sad or low. All they need is a mood boosting drink that will lighten them up while keeping them healthy. So the next time you’re tired after going rounds and rounds with a punching bag or feel drained after a run, you go get yourself one of these:
Lemon Water for Focus
- And if you are going towards dehydration, you need to involve methods to prevent dehydration in your life so you don’t lack anywhere.
- If you feel like you are sleepy at work and can’t focus, squeeze a lemon in your usual water bottle and drop a slice in it.
- The scent of lemon will help improve your efficiency and you’ll get Vitamin C from this little trick.
- Vitamin C helps your body in making norepinephrine which helps control attention.
Chamomile Tea Latte for Frustration
- Whenever you feel stressed and burdened with the weight of the world on your shoulders, you should have Chamomile tea latte.
- The CLA or the conjugated linoleic acid in the milk will help increase blood flow towards the brain to fight stress and control cortisol.
- Add honey if you like to add sugar to it.
Greek Yogurt for Good Health
- Protein in Greek yogurt will help fix your mood and increase the level of mood-boosting neurons.
- You will also get probiotics to bring a smile on your face.
- Lighten up your mood. Drink some fruity smoothies.
- It spoils your sleep cycle and makes you think and rethink twenty more things than the original 10.
- The best way is to sip on the tart cherry juice.
- It will help you sleep better and more than you normally do.
- It helps awaken the sleep hormone called melatonin and an amino acid called tryptophan.
- They will cure the restlessness and put your mind at ease.
Chai Tea for Stress Management
- It is the one drink that stands with coffee to be the most had to drink.
- Chai Tea has many relaxing elements which help reduce frustration.
- If your Chai Tea has cinnamon, it will decrease stress and make you feel alerted.
- Cinnamon also stabilizes the blood sugar levels.
- It is one of the most used stress reducing drink.
Green Tea for Tiredness
- It has L-theanine, an amino acid which helps in increasing alpha brain waves which are same ones you get when you meditate.
- They help to relax you and to calm you down when you are frustrated and tired.
- Green tea is the perfect drink to sip on after a long day.
Beet Juice for Positivity
- It is full of nutrients, color and filled with happy thoughts.
- It has a special compound called betaine which helps increase the serotonin that makes us feel happy.
- Sip on it before your work and you may not get angry at your boss today.
- If you’re the boss, you may make your employees happy at work.
Orange Juice to Lighten the Mood
- The best way to get a boost in the middle of the day is by getting a fresh glass of orange juice.
- Everyone loves to drink a glass at breakfast because it makes your mood light and cheery, so you can spend the whole day with a fresh and happy mind.
- Vitamin C and the sugar in the juice will help boost your mood.
Chocolate Milk for Happiness
- Science says that chocolate milk has mood enhancing qualities because of the cocoa beans.
- They help boost the production of endorphins, our happy hormones
- And it make us feel warm and happy even in the cold winter nights.
- It also has traces of serotonin, which is kind of an anti-depressant.
- Too much of it is unhealthy, so it is suggested that you drink it twice or thrice a week when you’re low.
For more recipes, please visit our healthy recipes section.