Anthony Joshua will put his titles on the line on Saturday inside the Principality Stadium against Carlos Takam. Fans of heavyweight boxing will get a night filled with great boxing action. The main event will be explosive and there are other titles on the line and great boxing talent will be on display. You can find the full fight card for the night below and the latest Joshua vs Takam betting odds as well.
Joshua vs Takam Betting Odds
A strained pectoral muscle took out Joshua’s scheduled opponent for Oct 28.
The Bulgarian Kubrat Pulev was a match for Joshua in height and weight. Takam, however, is smaller but he makes up for that with his unorthodox fighting style.
Anthony Joshua is still the heavy favorite going into Saturday’s matchup.
But Joshua himself has said that this bout against Takam would be tougher because of the fighting style and the predicament of a different opponent this close to a title fight.
Here are the odds for the no.3 ranked Takam and Joshua;
- Anthony Joshua wins | 1/50
- Carlos Takam wins | 10/1
- Match ends in a draw | 50/1
Method of Victory
- In the case, Joshua wins by KO, TKO, or DQ | 1/16
- In the case, Joshua wins by decision or technical decision | 10/1
- In the case, Takam wins by KO, TKO, or DQ | 18/1
- In the case, Takam wins by decision or technical decision | 33/1
Fights to go the Distance
- Fight lasts for 12 rounds | Yes | 10/1
- Fight lasts for 12 rounds | No | 1/16
Which round will fight end in?
- Rounds 1 to 3 | even
- Rounds 4 to 6 | 13/8
- Rounds 7 to 9 | 4/1
- Rounds 10 to 12 | 8/1
- Fight goes the distance | 10/1
It is clear that Joshua is the favorite as far as betting odds are concerned.
Counting Takam out completely would be a mistake. He has 39 fights under his belt, 20 more than Joshua. AJ will certainly have his work cut out for him.