Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor is just days away. The highly anticipated boxing match will take place in Las Vegas and it has all boxing and MMA fans’ in a frenzy. With increasing anticipation, the bets for the match are also flying in and we have the latest betting odds that you should know about.
Mayweather has an unbeaten boxing record of 49-0. He has defeated the best of the best in the boxing world with his unique fighting style and impenetrable defense.
McGregor is one of the toughest MMA fighters and is the current UFC lightweight champion. He is making his boxing debut but many consider him to be a talented boxer.
The matchup will be hotly contested in the ring, as well as, on the betting platforms.
Latest Betting Odds
Almost every betting site is putting ‘Money’ as the favorite to win the fight. ‘Notorious’ is still the underdog, but his odds have improved from where they were in June when the fight was announced.
There are already huge amounts of bets coming in for both fighters, some of the bets are breaking records already.
The recent announcement from Nevada Sports Athletic Commission (NSAC) to allow the use of 8oz gloves in the fight has also affected the betting odds in the favor of McGregor. So if you haven’t had the chance to look at the latest betting odds for Mayweather vs. McGregor, we have them right here for your convenience:
- For Mayweather to win – 2/7
- For McGregor to win – 11/4
- The fight is a draw – 33/1
Possible type of Victories
- Mayweather knocks out McGregor – 8/11 (Same odds for TKO and DQ)
- Mayweather wins via decision – 5/2 (same odds for technical decision)
- McGregor knocks out Mayweather – 3/1 (Same odds for TKO and DQ)
- McGregor wins via decision – 25/1 (same odds for technical decision)
Victory by points
- Mayweather wins by points – 5/2
- McGregor wins by points – 25/1
Other Fun Bets
- In the case, that both fighters get knocked down – 6/1
- In the case, that fight finishes in only 59 seconds – 50/1
- Who will have a bigger entourage during the walkout? Mayweather 4/7 | McGregor 5/4
- Will Lil Wayne wear a shirt when he walks out with Mayweather? Yes 10/23 | No 8/5
Mayweather and McGregor will battle at the T Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Aug 26.