The fight of the century, Mayweather vs McGregor, is just hours away. Just enough time to consider the latest betting odds, stats and the complete undercard of the fight.
The day of boxing bouts will feature 8 different bouts with the main event being the Mayweather vs McGregor fight/event.
Mayweather vs McGregor
The main event on the undercard has already received the bulk of the media coverage and promotion, which rivals that of a Hollywood blockbuster.
Understandable as the fight is expected to raise over $500 million, certainly making it a record breaking fight in boxing history.
Latest Betting Odds
So if you haven’t had the chance to look at the latest odds for Mayweather vs. McGregor, we have them right here for your convenience:
- For Mayweather to win – 2/9
- For McGregor to win – 10/3
- The fight is a draw – 33/1
Possible type of Victories
- Mayweather knocks out McGregor – 4/6 (Same odds for TKO and DQ)
- Mayweather wins via decision – 11/4 (same odds for technical decision)
- McGregor knocks out Mayweather – 7/2 (Same odds for TKO and DQ)
- McGregor wins via decision – 25/1 (same odds for technical decision)
Victory by points
- Mayweather wins by points – 3/2
- McGregor wins by points – 25/1
- In the case that both fighters get knocked down – 6/1
- In the case that fight finishes in only 59 seconds – 37/1
The Reason this is an Even Fight
One look at the infographic and Gif below and you will know why McGregor has a very good chance at an upset on Saturday:
To take part in the RDX Mayweather vs McGregor competition, click here. You will have a chance to win an exclusive prize.
Most fans will probably not tune in until it’s time for the big event, but there are other very intriguing fights on the card as well.
You will be able to see some of Mayweather’s protégés duke it out; Davis, Jack, and Tabiti are all set to fight and then watch their mentor put his legacy on the line.
The full undercard for the fight is displayed below: