How to Make Spicy Scrambled Eggs – The Ultimate Recipe
Combat sports athletes place a lot of emphasis on strictly following two things: a nutritious diet plan and a rigorous workout routine. For that very reason, we at RDX Sports felt the need to guide athletes in a few ways in which they can enjoy their strict meals with a little bit of spice and happiness. We bring you a quick and easy-to-make spicy scrambled eggs recipe. As scrambled eggs are a must in breakfast meals, many famous athletes like Georges St-Pierre love to consume scrambled eggs and other protein-enriched foods.
Let’s first learn why these nutrients are essential and how a nutritious diet helps athletes achieve high athletic performance.
Spicy Scrambled Eggs Nutritional Facts
So let’s first explore why scrambled eggs are a go-to meal for many athletes and what nutrients, and in what amounts, are present in scrambled eggs before moving on to the ingredients section.
The number of proteins, carbs, fat, and calories in scrambled eggs are shown in the following chart, along with the time needed to prepare and cook them from scratch.
The fact that eggs are the food with the greatest cholesterol proportion is a major factor in the demonization of eggs. Approximately about 237 mg of cholesterol can be found in one egg yolk.
However, more recent research has shown that consuming meals high in cholesterol does not always result in a rise in blood cholesterol levels. The notion that dietary cholesterol is harmful is a myth. Eggs are rich in vitamins, Macronutrients, minerals, proteins, and amino acids.
Eggs offer a list of different vitamins, such as A, D, E, B6, and B12. They also include some quantities of Riboflavin, Folate, and Pantothenic Acid.
Minerals like Calcium, Copper, Fluoride, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Phosphorus, and Zinc are also present in eggs.
Hence, why fear scrambled eggs when all you get from consuming them are just clear benefits?
Now that you have a fair idea of what nutrients you are getting from consuming scrambled eggs, you can start by preparing them for yourself, ensuring that the ingredients listed below are available.
Spicy Scrambled Eggs Recipe Ingredients
To get started, you need 7 different ingredients. All of them are rich in nutrients and give you the energy you need for the entire course of the day.
- 2 large whole eggs and 4 egg-whites
- 1/4 of an onion, finely chopped
- 1 whole red chili (or chili to taste), finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 50g cottage cheese
- 150g of spinach
- 2 slices of whole brown bread
The good thing about making a scrambled egg is that ingredients like spinach and brown bread help you gain the energy that you require for your daily workout sessions. But don’t forget that your dish’s flavor and spiciness come from the cheese, red chilis, and garlic.
Want to Learn How to Prepare Spicy Scrambled Eggs?
- Start by grabbing a small non-stick frying pan
- Cover it with a thin layer of olive oil spray
- Include 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites in a small mixing bowl
- Proceed with mixing the egg whites and yolks together using a whisk
- Add 1 full red chili
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/4 of an onion
- 50g of cottage cheese
- A dash of fresh herbs will now be added
- Fully whirl and whisk this mixture for a minute or so
The whole procedure of cooking will take about 20 minutes once you prepare all the ingredients and put everything within your reach.
- Now pour the mixture bowl’s contents into the frying pan while it is still at moderate heat.
- The toast should now be placed in the toaster.
- To gently scramble the eggs, gently whisk the mixture.
- Once the eggs are scrambled, place them on a big dish with the toast and enjoy the spicy scrambled egg in one go!
It’s not difficult to make spicy scrambled eggs. The scrambled eggs have a simple recipe and can be cooked and served with brown bread. You may make sure your breakfast is nutritious in this way and work on your remaining meals in a similar manner.
RDX Sports folks will continue to provide you with more easy-to-make and healthy recipes. So, for now, try the spicy scrambled eggs and let us know how much awesomeness this recipe brought to your life.