Calorie-filled Easter! Its okay you know. As long as you stay dedicated to your health and fitness goals all year round, a few chocolate filled days of celebrating are quite alright. But no one’s stopping you from being a little creative and combining the two.
There are a ton of Easter activities that you can turn into workouts. That way you won’t have to pull back from those friend and family gatherings.
That hunt for the Easter egg? How about players only get to hunt while they hop? You wanna turn, move forward, move backward? You hop for it!
How about, instead of the hiding the gift in the egg, you put in a list of prerequisites (exercises) in the egg, on the completion of which, the location of the gift will be revealed to whoever finds the egg.
Another thing that you can do is set the eggs in plain sight and set-up an obstacle course to get to them. Get ’em to put in hard work for that chocolate-covered egg. First checkpoint? Five push-ups. Second checkpoint? Barrel-roll towards the third. You get the idea!
Work for your Egg
You can just hand the eggs over to the kids, but there’s catch! Get ’em to workout for them. Compile a list of exercises that they’re supposed to do. Whoever finishes first, gets the best one.
We can keep on going, but the point is to stay active during the festivities and keep others active as well. You don’t need to work too hard to keep what you eat in check. Even reading this will be enough to keep a little attention towards your health during the celebrations. You’ll automatically keep your activities in check. Make sure you maintain a balance throughout the day.
Easter Day Sale
While we’re on the topic of Fitness, go checkout the Easter Day Sale RDX Sports has in store for you. There’s a site-wide 10% discount and a whopping 75% off on selected items.
Here are just a few of the items up on sale:
- Durable Amara material for machine washable gym gloves that offer long-lasting performance.
- Nabla-Palm™ Architecture for a unique ‘Power Grip’ when lifting or training.
- FlexiFab™ fabric for flexibility and improved movement in the gym.
- Stretch panels for optimum breathability and ventilation.
- Quick-EZ™ Hook-and-loop for quick on/off application and full wrist support.
- Shock-absorbent padding for improved stability.
- Adjustable Quick-EZ™ Hook-and-loop ankle and thigh use.
- 12 “long & 4” width.
- Authentic leather over 4-way stretch fabric makes these patent pending gloves superbly durable without compromising breathability.
- Suede grip palm offers an unbreakable hold on the weight, rod or bar of your choice for deadlifting or powerlifting.
- Excellently double-stitched to last endless sessions.
- Pull-compartments are made using pure leather to take gloves off with ease after an intense, sweaty and heated workout.
- Leather made Quick-EZ™ strap conveniently hooks to the elasticated band, providing minimal wrist-support and easy on/off application.
- Metallic gold leather design unique to RDX.
- Super durable Nubuck leather and stitching to ensure these bodybuilding gloves will last.
- 4-way stretch fabric with breathable properties for ultimate comfort during any gym session.
- Six different sizes available, from XS to 2XL.
- Half finger design provides support and grip without sacrificing bar feel.
- Quick-EZ™ Hook-and-loop strap makes the gloves easy to put on and take off.
- Nubuck palm material for excellent bar grip.
- Amara fabric is not only lightweight and stretchy – it’s breathable too.
- Robust metallic leather is stylish and durable.
- Available in six different sizes XS- S, M, L, XL and 2XL.