Although there are many ways by which to apply boxing hand wraps, at the end it all depends on what is working best for you. Given below are 9 easy steps to apply hand wraps in an easy and simple way.
- Begin with creating ‘X’ on back of the hand with thumb in between.
- Now bring the wrap around covering four fingers horizontally.
- Bring the wrap diagonally behind index finger towards wrist.
- Now bring the wrap around the base of thumb horizontally.
- Give another wrap around the wrist as mentioned in the previous step.
- From the base of thumb, wrap once around the thumb.
- Now bring wrap from the base of thumb diagonally towards little finger.
- Bring the wrap around four fingers and moving down diagonally towards wrist.
- Finish the wrap by circling the wrist area.